Skip to content
How to tell if you have Gnomes in your garden!
- They like to move little things around. This could be a pile of sticks and leaves you offered to the bees for nesting, or a special rock you have saved for later use, or a tool you always keep in the same place…
- They like to build little structures out of these items. I’m not sure if they’re *that* tiny or just building miniatures compared to themselves… But you will see clear and perfect symmetry in arrangements that “just don’t happen by accident” (too perfect for it to be rain and wind creating them), such as a mini archway or circular arrangement.
- You will have new species of plant pop up in your yard that weren’t there before. This could be sweet with little flowers, or even “weeds”.
If the latter, I suggest you look into their lore and medicinal use before taking offense. You may remove most of them if that is your choice, though I do suggest you keep one out of recognition for the Gnomes or that plant’s Faery.
- When you go to contact them, in playful quietude and humble vibes, you will just know their energy. It’s very distinct in its harmony of two different vibrations. It will be more powerful and important to you if I don’t explain this further now, if you haven’t felt it yet.
- They’re very encouraging. This energy will support you in your garden work, feelings about it and give you suggestions with your methods either by moving things (BuT, not everything that gets blown by the wind is a sign from the Gnomes); or through psychic communication (once you build a rapport of interaction).
- They like honeycakes, preferably or only without sugar.