Homemade, Non-Toxic Bugspray!
- 4 parts Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 parts Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 parts Cedar Essential Oil
- 10-15 parts *Distilled* Water
1. The more tenacious, repellant-resistant the bug, the less water to include. So for common fleas on 4-Leggers, you could go up to 15 parts DW (instead of the neurotoxins they give our pets at the common vet). … I’ve been using this for 5+ years at 15 parts, instead of Frontline, with no fleas since!
2. For that new breed of nasty mosquito, drop down to 10 parts DW for the human and maybe even add a little more TTO or Cedar if they’re REALLY resistant to repellant! I don’t find I need to, but you might.